From clothing and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that dear items that were at one point automatically considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Southeast Virginia can clean an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. We understand their value and will work diligently to save them for you.