Disaster Planning for Residents in Newport News
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.